SeeGee Technologies Information Technology Staffing Services is a Certified Woman-owned (WBE) Talent Management firm based in Atlanta. We deliver IT subject matter experts to help you deliver project on time, and under budget.
SeeGee’s recruitment process is complemented by an internal resource across multiple technology disciplines, ensuring that all candidates undergo a rigorous interview process attuned to the role they are applying for. SeeGee understands your organisation as well as the IT industry, which places us in a great position to be able to hire the right person to fulfill your IT requirements. We provide:
- Contract Staffing: High caliber teams or individual IT professionals for temporary support
- Permanent Placements: Contract-to-hire and direct hires for longer term needs
- Managed IT Services: Managed teams to define and mature IT workflows, centrally manage institutional knowledge, optimize resource utilization and deliver measurable outcomes
- An extensive, trusted network of professionals in various IT disciplines, including Infrastructure, Security, Application Development, QA, Project Management and Business Analysis that can be leveraged for projects or permanent placement
- A technical aptitude that allows SeeGee Account Managers and Recruiters to competently understand the technical requirements of a project and the skill sets required of candidates
- A faster vetting process with subject matter experts at competitive rates
- Financial services
- Information Technology
- State and local government
SeeGee employs a strategic approach to providing staffing solutions in the areas of project management and information technology. With deference to the complex environments in which our clients operate, SeeGee has long-established relationships with highly-skilled, pre-evaluated IT professionals that are highly experienced in risk management and security solutions.
SeeGee Technologies’ nine year legacy is in the Information Technology field: architecting, implementing, integrating, supporting and managing projects in the areas of Networking, Information Security and Application Delivery. Our technical aptitude allows SeeGee Account Managers and Recruiters to competently understand the technical requirements of a project and the skill sets required of candidates. This translates into a faster vetting process with IT subject matter experts at competitive rates.
Our approach to identifying the staffing needs of an organization collaborates with our clients’ overall business goals. We determine the right fit, whether it is contract to hire, permanent placements or managed services teams, and have extensive expertise in managing project fluctuations, transitioning staff, controlling costs and post-purchase implementation solutions.